NESE, Harvard Square Intensive Program Listening & Speaking for TOEFL
This Listening & Speaking for TOEFL® course replicates the NESE, Harvard Square Listening & Speaking for TOEFL® course. It meets 5 days per week for 90 minutes per day for 4 weeks. There are SIX sections to this course. Each one lasts for 4 weeks. It does not matter which one you take first. There is no requirement to take more than one sections.
- Replicates the NESE, Harvard Square Intensive Listening & Speaking for TOEFL® Course
- 90 Minutes per Day - 5 Days per week
- 10 Levels: Each Level = 4 Weeks
- Six (4-Week) Sections. Can Be Taken in Any Order.
- Minimum Listening & Speaking Level 8 Required to Take Course
- Specific Focus on Listening & Speaking Sections of iBT Next Generation TOEFL® Exam
- Receive Extensive Practice Listening to Dialogues and Lectures
- Learn Skills Required to Respond to Independent and Integrated Speaking Portions of Exam
- All Teachers are Native Speakers (Always)
- 30 Years of NESE Curriculum Research & Development Provide Foundation for Course
- Certificates Awarded Upon Course Completion
Never be afraid to make a mistake. Your teacher is here to help you. If you try and are correct, that is to your credit. If you try and you make a mistake, that is an ideal opportunity for your teacher to help you, and for you (and the class) to learn something new. Trying is important; perfection 100% of the time is not. Remember, “Mistakes are not important; Understanding is”TM